Double your Donation for free
Facebook will double donations given via their new Donate button on Giving Tuesday!
On November 28th, Facebook will match up to £200K total in donations to charities on Facebook, up to £400 per fundraiser and £10K per charity.
Safe Child Thailand were fortunate enough to be selected as an eligible charity - meaning when you give via our Facebook Page, or create a Facebook Fundraiser for us, your donations could go twice as far.
Doubled donations start at 12am (GMT) on Tuesday November 28th. There's a lot of free funding to go around but we suggest logging onto our Facebook Page and hitting "Donate" on our latest post or below our cover photo early to avoid disappointment.
You can also give via our Facebook Page on the Facebook app using your mobile device or tablet.
The best part is that Facebook will not be deducting any fees from donations given via it's new fundraising platform so all of the money you give goes directly to the cause.
How to prepare for Giving Tuesday:
- Make sure you have clicked "Like" on the Safe Child Thailand Facebook Page.
- Like and share our pinned post to help spread the word.
- Be ready to donate at 12am on Tuesday 28th November to have your donation doubled at no extra cost to you!
- You can also create your own Fundraiser on Facebook and encourage your friends to double their donations.
This Giving Tuesday we’re asking for your help to give our Birth Registration Service for migrant babies a much needed boost. We're raising £1000 to help us register the births of 250 migrant babies.
Birth registration provides a vital safety net for migrant children - allowing them to enter education, access healthcare and protect them from child trafficking and exploitation.
Just £20 can register the birth of 5 babies. With matched-funding from Facebook, your donations can go twice as far!
Thank you for your support and happy #GivingTuesday from Safe Child Thailand!
- Full terms from Facebook's matched-funding scheme can be found here.