Our Fundraising Promise
Safe Child Thailand is registered in England and Wales, Registered Charity No: 1085407. We are a UK Company Limited by Guarantee: 4157530. In Ireland our CHY No is DCHY00028.
We are a former member of the FRSB and are currently exploring registration with the new Fundraising Regulator - the guidance of which we strive to fully comply to.
We are Committed to High Standards
We do all we can to ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and fundraising contractors working with us to raise funds comply with the Code of Fundraising Practice and with this Promise:
- We comply with the law including those that apply to data protection, health and safety and the environment.
- We are honest and open.
- We tell the truth and do not exaggerate.
- We do what we say we are going to do.
- We answer all reasonable questions about our fundraising activities and costs.
Please contact us, browse our website or see our Annual Report if you require further details.
We are Clear
- We are clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used.
- Where we have a promotional agreement with a commercial company, we make clear how much of the purchase price we receive.
- We give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and amend a regular commitment.
We are Respectful
- We respect the rights, dignities and privacy of our supporters and beneficiaries.
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift and if you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision.
- If you tell us that you don't want us to contact you in a particular way we will not do so.
- We take care not to use any images or words that cause unjustifiable distress or offence.
- We will not pass your details on to any other charity.
We are Fair and Reasonable
- We take care not to cause unreasonable nuisance or disruption.