In all our decision-making and activities, we aim to be:
- We are transparent and honest with our donors, those who support us, our partners in Thailand and our service users. Due diligence is carried out to ensure our integrity and that of our partners.
- This is reflected through all our literature, website and audited report and accounts.
- We respect the views, values, beliefs and rights of our colleagues, partners, supporters and of all those we work with.
- We form our partnerships based on mutual respect of organisational aims and values and design our programmes to be culturally sensitive and respectful to Thailand.
- We maximise the funds we receive to ensure that our administration costs are justifiable and the funds sent to Thailand are utilised to provide maximum benefit.
- We monitor and evaluate our impact in Thailand to assure effectiveness and demonstrate achievement of our objectives.
- We will consistently challenge ourselves and our partners to push the boundaries to achieve long-term positive change for children in Thailand.
- We are not afraid of ground-breaking ideas and actively seek to maximise the number of innovative and dynamic projects we support in Thailand to achieve our vision.