Safe Child Thailand are supported by a small group of committed partners who help make a huge difference to the lives of children in Thailand
Our approach to working with businesses is one of collaboration. We will work together with you to plan clear and mutual goals as well as methods to engage your workforce.
Why choose Safe Child Thailand?
- We are transparent and honest with our supporters, our partners in Thailand, and our service users
- We respect the values, beliefs and rights of our colleagues, supporters, and of all those with whom we work
- We closely evaluate the impact of our projects to ensure we continue to affect positive change
- We consistently challenge ourselves and are not afraid of ground-breaking ideas to drive change
Partnership options: We have a range of partnership options to suit any kind of business
- Cause Related Marketing
- Strategic Skill Based Volunteering for Employees
- Payroll Giving
- Charity of the Year
We are always keen to discuss how we might work together.
Please contact us
Safe Child Thailand
72 Venn Street
Telephone: 0207 602 6203
Lady Boys of Bangkok touring cabaret show has continued to support Safe Child Thailand. The company donates from collections made at their shows and will continue to fundraise and raise awareness of our work during their next UK tour in 2020. Their funds have allowed us to make a considerable impact towards protecting hundreds of children in Thailand.
‘‘Partnering with Safe Child Thailand has given us the opportunity to support some of the most disadvantaged children in Thailand through the food truck project. Our customers love knowing that when they eat at our restaurants they are not only having a great meal but also helping children in Thailand. Safe Child Thailand’s employee engagement program was received well by our staff, who contributed their time and enthusiasm to support the partnership through volunteering and fundraising opportunities.” –
Lynsey Benton, Head of Sales and Marketing,
Thai Leisure Group